Boog Boogerton the III Bridget snuggled in bed. Charlotte, NC. A mirrored statue outside of the art museum in Charlotte, NC. Charlotte, NC. Downtown Hickory, NC. Downtown Hickory, NC. Our Balcony.
Yeah, I get to post the first comment! Finally some pictures of NC. You really did get snow. Looks like Oregon last winter. I love the view from the balcony and the pups look like they're enjoying their new home. I think I'll wait until the weather warms up to come see you. Plan on giving Devon and me the grand tour. Wish we had snow. All we ever get is liquid sunshine. Love you both xoxox ~ Mom ~
Well, hello all!! Looks like you had a fun weekend in the snow. As usual, Bailey looks like he is having the most fun! Makes me miss the grandpups. It seems like your move to the east coast is proving to be a great experience.
Congratulations on the new job Marisa! How did your first day go? I'll call you soon and get a personal report. . . . . . . . Just got off the phone with Eric and he said your first day was cancelled because of a "snow day". I'll talk to you at the end of the week and see how things are going.
Yeah, I get to post the first comment!
ReplyDeleteFinally some pictures of NC. You really did get snow. Looks like Oregon last winter.
I love the view from the balcony and the pups look like they're enjoying their new home.
I think I'll wait until the weather warms up to come see you. Plan on giving Devon and me the grand tour. Wish we had snow. All we ever get is liquid sunshine.
Love you both xoxox
~ Mom ~
Well, hello all!! Looks like you had a fun weekend in the snow. As usual, Bailey looks like he is having the most fun! Makes me miss the grandpups. It seems like your move to the east coast is proving to be a great experience.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the new job Marisa! How did your first day go? I'll call you soon and get a personal report. . . . . . . . Just got off the phone with Eric and he said your first day was cancelled because of a "snow day". I'll talk to you at the end of the week and see how things are going.
Love and kisses to everyone. Love, Mom