I have a quick break at work, so I thought I'd give everyone an update!
This past weekend we celebrated Valentines Day :). It was very low key. We slept in and cuddled with the pups. For dinner, we ate at Panda Express. We've been there the last 4 years in a row for Vday, it's our cheesy tradition! The Panda here has a drive through... so we got it to go and took it home. At home we ate Panda, drank wine from Naked Winery (I ordered some and had it sent to NC!), and watched the movie Couples Retreat. Very relaxing :)
The weather is finally starting to improve here! They have had more snow here this year since 1993! Everyone thinks we brought it with us from Oregon... they all want us to go back home and take the bad weather with us! Haha. I'm just so happy it's finally sunny here. I honestly think I'm in a better mood because I get to look out at the sunshine!
I'm going next week to the local community college. I have three classes left that I can take at a community college so I'm going to see if I can get signed up. I know it's sick... but... I miss school so much! I'm a nerd I know, but I want to be in school so bad, working towards my degree! I spoke with my advisor at Concordia and it looks like I only have 4 classes left and CU and student teaching, woo hoo! Now I just have to get there and finish :).
I finished the third book in the twilight series last night. I then immediately went out and bought the 4th book (at 9pm!). I'm a few chapters into Breaking Dawn... I'm LOVING it. I feel sad that this is the last one though. Stephanie Meyer needs to get crackin and get another book out! I've heard that she's working on "Midnight Sun", but there is no release date. Midnight Sun is the book of Twilight in Edwards perspective. Sick... I'm a true "twi-heart"... when did this happen???
Eric is keeping very busy with work. He's getting ready to go on a business trip up to Canada in a few weeks. I don't want him to leave me here... I can't imagine feeling any more lonely in NC?! O well though :(.
Time to get back to work! Thanks to those who leave comments and write to me! It's so great hearing from home... I miss everyone so much!
Smootches!!!
Marisa
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment