Ok… I just thought of something. It took me a really long time to get into the whole twilight thing. I saw the movie Twilight about a year after it came out. I really did like the movie so I decided to read the book. I brought the book with me on our honeymoon. I had the hardest time getting through the first 100 pages, I thought it was well- kinda boring. After I got over the 100 page hump, I got so into it! For the first few days of our honeymoon I was totally hooked; I read the whole thing lying on the beach.
So… now New Moon has come out. I haven’t seen it because I wanted to read the book first this time. Again, I really struggled through the first 100 pages. Just a few nights ago, I made it past 100 pages and now I’m glued to it-reading every chance I get!
Did this happen to anyone else whose read these books or is it just me????
Also, are the second two books as good as the first two? It’s worth reading the whole series right? Any thoughts people?
XoXo
Marisa
No comments:
Post a Comment